Starting Monday May 4th, Dayton Outpatient Center will re-open its physical doors. Patients please come to the office for their scheduled appointments. To ensure a safe environment for our patients amid the outbreak of COVID-19, we will follow best practices for our patients’ and staff safety.
What to expect at your appointment:
• Health assessment: All patients will be greeted and temperatures will be taken upon entering the building.
• Face coverings: All patients will be required to wear face coverings (mask, bandana)
• No visitors: Visitors will not be allowed during scheduled appointments except if an aid is required for the visit.
• Do not arrive too early: You will be advised to stay in your car until your scheduled appointment time
What we are doing to ensure the safest environment:
Daily health assessments: We will conduct daily assessments of our employees
Social Distancing: We will minimize the number of patients in the waiting room by spacing out appointments
Sanitize: We will follow strict cleaning protocols ranging from sanitizing patient’s rooms between appointments and cleaning common areas regularly.
Maintain good hygiene: We will ensure our staff follow best practices by washing hands between appointments and wearing masks.
What should you do if you don’t feel well
Please call the office to reschedule your appointment. Specifically, if you have symptoms of:
• Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
Or at least two of these symptoms:
• Repeated shaking with chills
• Muscle pain
• Sore throat
• New loss of taste