DOC Physical Therapy
Our goal is to return our clients to their highest functional level while adapting to recovering from their injury or illness. DOC Physical Therapy offers personalized programs to suit your medical needs designed by our experienced team of physicians, therapists and support staff. The staff at DOC Physical Therapy are highly trained and experienced in all aspects or physical therapy and rehabilitation.
- Modalities for Pain Management: electrical stimulation, ultrasound, traction and others.
- Cybex Exercise Equipment: strengthening equipment with varying amount of resistance.
- Therapeutic Balls: to improve strength, flexibility and balance.
- Personalized Exercise Programs: designed to focus on individual needs.
- Gait Training: to improve safety and body alignment and to train clients for the use of any necessary assisted devices.
- Work Simulated Activities: to prepare client for strength and flexibility needs of his/her job.
- Occupational Therapy: to assist with fine motor skills and returning to activities of daily living.
Aquatic Fitness Center
- Aquatically trained PT and PTA’s Post-Op, trauma rehab and Pain Mgt. Specialists
- Zero impact or low impact aquatic conditioning
- 93 degree water!
- Easy lower-level access from parking lot
- Largest pool in the area specifically designed for Physical Therapy
- 11 Paramount rotational strengthening stations
- Multi-station Cybex strengthening center
- Free weights to 50 lbs
- Aerodyne treadmills and exercise bikes