DOC Clinical Research
- DOC Clinical Research is a state-of-the-art clinical research company dedicated to adult, pediatric and geriatric phase II-III-IV clinical trials, with specialties in: family practice, urgent care, and pain management. We are proud to consistently operate according to our core values: ethics, quality data, adherence to protocols, and utmost priority to the safety and satisfaction of its volunteers.
About Clinical Research
- All new drugs must complete a series of tests before they can be prescribed by doctors or sold in pharmacies. The work carried out by DOC Clinical Research is part of the testing process. We conduct clinical trials, testing the effects of investigational drugs on volunteers.
Participation in clinical trials allows access to medications and medical treatments that are not yet available to the general public. If you are going through treatment
for a condition and are not satisfied with the results, a clinical trial might be a good option for you.
DOC Clinical Research Website
- Opioid induced constipation
- Chronic pain requiring opioids
- Diabetic Peripheral neuropathy
- Gout with cardiovascular risk
- Overactive Bladder
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Diarrhea
- Ankle sprain
- High Cholesterol
- Cancer Pain
- Pediatric Fibromyalgia
- Low Back Pain