What is HIPAA?
- HIPAA (Health Care Portability and Accountability
Act of 1996) was enacted to provide certain rights
to patients while placing the responsibility on your physician to respect your privacy. Certain important policies of our offices and connected forms are
More Ideas About Us
- Quisque laoreet, elit at tincidunt porta, massa torr.
- Porttitor magna, at vehicula pede dui id enim.
- Pellentesque rhoncus metus quis nulla. Donecllus.
- Metus, vehicula nec, scelerisque commodo.
- Egestas eget.
- Pain Management
We now have 5 locations covering the miami valley; Dayton, Dayton Mall,
Troy, Springfield and Good Sam North.
- Hometown Urgent Care :
We treat a wide varity of illnesses and injuries in our state-of-the-art Urgent Care.
We have seven convenient locations in the Dayton area. Troy, Dayton Mall,
Springboro, Xenia, Dayton, Huber Heights and Clayton.